I have ever thought religion a concern purely between our God and our consciences, for which we were accountable to him, and not to the priests. I never told my own religion, nor scrutinized that of another. I never attempted to make a convert, nor wished to change another’s creed. I have ever judged of the religion of others by their lives, … For it is in our lives, and not from our words, that our religion must be read.
Most Recently Added
- Why are The Stoneman Douglas Students So Good At This? Their School Actually Educated Them. (3/4/2018) - “The students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School returned to class Wednesdaymorning two weeks and moral centuries after a tragic ... Continue Reading
- Trump’s former White House adviser coincidentally sold off all of his steel-related stocks last week (3/3/2018) - On Thursday white supremacist in chief Donald Trump annoucned that he would be announcing tariffs on steel and aluminum sometime soon. ... Continue Reading
- Krugman: Congratulations America, You’ve Been Scammed. (3/3/2018) - So you go out for dinner with a wealthy acquaintance. “I’ll take care of everything,” he says, and orders you ... Continue Reading
- By their works shall ye know them | AC Grayling | Opinion | The Guardian (1/31/2018) - “Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it” Voltaire When the faithful of any faith ... Continue Reading
- How Facebook May Have Destroyed Our Democracy—For Good (10/15/2017) - The Russians simply applied the techniques they’d already been using on their own citizens to the 2016 American presidential campaign, ... Continue Reading
No more "Home" content.
Nothing relevant found in other sections.